ECO STOR utilized Nuvation Energy’s high-voltage battery management system and nController Energy Management System to manage Second Life Nissan Leaf battery packs. The application was used in a school and office building to provide demand charge management using solar and storage behind the meter. Nuvation’s nController EMS provided local asset prioritization and peak shaving services.
- Skipet landmark office building in Bergen, Norway, and Holmlia school in Oslo, Norway
- Nissan Leaf Second Life EV battery pack ESS, 50kW / 150kWh ESS, 400 VAC
- Five 30kW Sinexcel inverters per site (10 in total)
- Nuvation Energy High-Voltage Battery Management System
- Customized Nuvation Energy nController EMS for demand charge management
- nController coordinates asset utilization with building management system
- Custom visual interface developed by Nuvation Energy