Maximo Solar, POWERSYNC Energy Solutions, and Nuvation Energy collaborated to add solar power and energy storage to a microgrid project in Puerto Rico. The project was managed by architectural and engineering firm Arco Caribe.
- 194 kW DC-Coupled Solar / PV System
- ESS: 348 kWh High Voltage ESS. 10’ container
- Energy Management System (designed by Nuvation Energy)
- Provides backup power and demand charge management
- Coordinates solar, storage, and existing diesel genset
- High-voltage battery management system